Tuesday, March 4, 2014
5:44 PM | Edit Post
This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tuts is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only, using it for monetary gain is against our TOU's.
~Gimp (any version will do).
~Love Letters PTU scrapkit by A Taggers Scrap.
~Image of choice. I used the artwork of Jon Rattenbury, you must have a license to use this art which you can now get HERE.
~Mask of choice. I used WSL mask 254 which you can get HERE.
~Font of choice. I used dearJoe4.
Let's get started!!!!!
1. Open a new layer ( I prefer a large canvas, so I make mine 1050x656). Make your canvas transparent (Layer > Transparency > Color to alpha).
2. Open Frame 3, add drop shadow (Filters > Light & Shadow > Drop Shadow).
3. Open image center it behind Frame 3, remove excess using a cutting tool or eraser.
4. Open and place the following elements:
~Some elements may need to be sized down. Using the Scale Tool in your tool box adjust pixels to desired size~
~Add drop shadow to all elements~
5. Open Paper 1
6. Open mask
7. Add mask to paper (click HERE for a tut on using masks).
8. Merge layers (Image > Merge Visible Layer).
9. Crop image (Image > Autocrop Image).
10. Scale image to desired size (Image > Scale Image).
11. Add copyright info and name.
12. Save as .png
You are finished :)
12x12 Layout A Taggers Scrap Animated Announcements Art of Freya Basic tuts Blog Trains CDO Cluster Frame CT tags Extras Forum Set Freebies FTU CU FTU Kits FTU tuts Holiday Jackie's Jewels Kissing Kate Masks PTU Kits PTU tuts Quick Pages Results Results with Amys kits Show Offs Sweet Cravings Scraps Tasha's Playground Templates Timeline Banners
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (82)
- ▼ March (6)
- ► 2013 (230)
- ► 2012 (567)
- ► 2011 (356)