Monday, November 23, 2015
~Gimp (any version will do).
~ PTU kit called Majestic Christmas by Jackie's Jewels, which you can find HERE.
~Tube of choice. I used the artwork of VeryMany, you must have a license to use this art which you can get HERE.
~Template of choice. I used Leah's template 197 which you can get on our blog HERE.
~Font of choice. I used Allura.
Let's get started!!!
1. Open a new layer ( I prefer a large canvas, so I make mine 1050x656). Make your canvas transparent (Layer > Transparency > Color to Alpha).
2. Open template in PSD format, move layers of template around until they are the way you like them.
~Add paper from scrapkit to individual layers of the template (Right click on template layer in layer box > Alpha to Selection > CTRL I > Select paper layer in layer box > Delete).
These are the papers I used:
~I colorized some of the template layers to better match the scrapkit (Colors > Colorize > play with the setting until you get the desired color).
~Add drop shadow to template layers (Filters > Light & Shadow > Drop Shadow).
3. Open tube, add drop shadow.
4. Open and place the following elements:
~Some of the elements may need to be sized down. Using your scale tool in your tool box adjust the pixel size until element is the correct size~
~Add drop shadow to all elements (except 73)~
5. Merge Layers (Image > Merge Visible Layers).
6. Crop Image (Image > Autocrop Image).
7. Scale image to desired size (Image > Scale Image).
8. Add copyright info and name.
9. Save as .png
12x12 Layout A Taggers Scrap Animated Announcements Art of Freya Basic tuts Blog Trains CDO Cluster Frame CT tags Extras Forum Set Freebies FTU CU FTU Kits FTU tuts Holiday Jackie's Jewels Kissing Kate Masks PTU Kits PTU tuts Quick Pages Results Results with Amys kits Show Offs Sweet Cravings Scraps Tasha's Playground Templates Timeline Banners
- ► 2016 (49)
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (230)
- ► 2012 (566)
- ► 2011 (356)