Saturday, November 9, 2013
This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tuts is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only, using it for monetary gain is against our TOU's.
~Gimp (any version will do).
~Death Becomes You PTU scrapkit by A Taggers Scrap.
~Tube of choice. I used the artwork of Delphine Demers, you must have a license to use this art which you can now get from HERE.
~Font of choice. I used Plaster of Paris.
Let's get started!!!!!
1. Open a new layer ( I prefer a large canvas, so I make mine 1050x656). Make your canvas transparent (Layer > Transparency > Color to alpha).
2. Open Frame 1, add drop shadow (Filters > Light & Shadow > Drop Shadow).
3. Open Paper 23 center it behind Frame 1, remove excess paper using a cutting tool or eraser.
4. Open Frame 2 (round frame), place it under Frame 1 & Paper 23 in your layer box.
5. Open tube, add drop shadow.
6. Open and place the following elements:
~Some elements may need to be sized down. Using the Scale Tool in your tool box adjust pixels to desired size~
~Add drop shadow to all elements (except Sparkles & Moon)~
7. Merge layers (Image > Merge Visible Layer).
8. Crop image (Image > Autocrop Image).
9. Scale image to desired size (Image > Scale Image).
10. Add copyright info and name.
11. Save as .png
You are finished :)
12x12 Layout A Taggers Scrap Animated Announcements Art of Freya Basic tuts Blog Trains CDO Cluster Frame CT tags Extras Forum Set Freebies FTU CU FTU Kits FTU tuts Holiday Jackie's Jewels Kissing Kate Masks PTU Kits PTU tuts Quick Pages Results Results with Amys kits Show Offs Sweet Cravings Scraps Tasha's Playground Templates Timeline Banners
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (67)
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2012 (566)
- ► 2011 (356)