Gimptastic Scraps Available Exclusively @

CDO

Gimptastic Scraps CT

TonyasTemptations
AlwaysCreations
Kiyas
Kiyas
TagsnTutsbyPam
LadyDragus
BKCDesigns

Blog Trains

FantasticallyFreeBlogTrain

CU Licenses

CapriciousCULicense
ScrapNTubesCU
AnoriesWorldCU
CreativeArtDesignCU
LaCarolitasDesignCU
ScrapsDimensionsCUEricaWilmaSensibiityCUGOFCUTheScrappingCopCU
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Click on the blinkie above to check out Taggers Art E-Magazine WOW, I still can't believe I won!!!! Not bad for a Gimper, huh??? LMAO!!! Here is the tag I entered, I used a rockin template from Dees' Sign Depot HERE
Thank you so much for choosing my tag as the winner!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag Our Blinkies

GimptasticBlinkie1GimptasticBlinkie2GimptasticBlinkie3GimptasticBlinkie4GimptasticBlinkie5

Chit Chat






Blog Archive

Don't Be A Pirate!

NoPirate1NoPirate2